Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Pancakes with Brian Blessed and the secret life of mexican bees

I saw my friend Gustavo this morning. He keeps of bees, drinks of tequila and wrecks apple stores. He has invited me to spend christmas with him and his family in Mexico this year. It's a tempting offer that I'm sure he'll regret come december. I think if I were to chose anyone to be my mexican wrestling partner he would only be second in selection to Brian Blessed.


I have a love that borders on the unnatural for Brian Blessed. I may have to make a shrine in my house to him (to match the ones I've already made to Noel Edmunds and Tom Selleck).

Happy Pancake day, everyone. I hope you had a good toss this morning.
Don't give up...
for lent.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.